Todd Angelucci has been an RN for over 20 years and has seen how not taking care ourselves can lead to serious obesity related diseases. He is passionate about helping others turn around their health so they can enjoy and live to the fullest.
He has experienced fluctuations in weight, difficulties with cravings and inflammation throughout his body. With the aid of a health coach, he has turned his health around and lost 8 lbs in the first week. He has been amazed that he feels lighter and less bloated in his body. He made 2-3 simple changes that has enabled him to feel and look amazing in his body. This experience has inspired him to pay it forward and coach others, carrying a message of health, hope and happiness.
Additionally, Todd has experienced first hand the stress, overwhelm and burn out rate that plague nurses at all levels. He knows that nurses and nurse leaders need support and encouragement. He is committed to help nurses create a meaningful career that fulfills their desire of helping others.
QUICK CV FACTS
- Registered Nurse — Cardio Thoracic Intensive Care and Medicine Cardiac Step Down Unit
- Transitional Care Coordinator / Account Executive — VNA/Hartford Healthcare
- Sales Consultant — Bard Medical, Becton Dickinson, Berlex Labs
- B.S.N. Nursing — Southern Connecticut State University, New Haven, Connecticut 1996
- Certified Coach — Coach Training Alliance, Boulder, Colorado 2008